Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stitched Stockings with Holly Berry Bouquet DSP

I used the Splitcoast Sketch#349 here for this Christmas card.
The base is Chocolate Chip card stock and I added some papers from the Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP. I stamped the stockings from Stitched Stockings in Chocolate Chip and Real Red and used the Stocking Builder Punch to punch out the pieces. I popped up both stockings with Stampin' dimensionals. Merry Christmas from Season of Joy was stamped in Real Red and punched out with the Large Oval punch and layered onto a Real Red piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch. I also popped up the ovals with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Stitched Stockings and Season of Joy
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Stocking Builder Punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/8 inch Real Red taffeta ribbon

No comments: