Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Stamping 411 Sketch

This Halloween card uses the Stamping 411 Sketch#222 here. 
The base is Cajun Craze card stock and I added some Frightful Sight DSP. I used my Coluzzle to cut out the Whisper White circle and the Scallop Circle #2 die for the Cajun Craze scallop circle. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly position and stamp the branch, bats and moon from Out On a Limb. Those pieces were stamped in Cajun Craze, Basic Gray and Cherry Cobbler ink. I stamped the owl in Old Olive, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I popped up the entire scallop with Stampin' dimensionals too. Happy Halloween from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Cajun Craze and punched out with the Word Window punch. Finally, some 5/8 inch Basic Gray Satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Out On a Limb and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Frightful Sight DSP
Inks: Cajun Craze, Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Accessories: Word Window punch, Coluzzle circle cutter, Scallop Circle #2 die, Stampin' dimensionals, 5/8 inch Basic Gray Satin ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute card! That little owl is so precious!!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

cute-cute-cute....you've used my fav piece of DSP! Love it!

Patti Chesky said...

So cute! Love those little bats hanging upside down!