Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Colors Thank You

This card uses a sketch and color combo. First, I used the Stamping 411 Sketch#219 here. And second, the Splitcoast Color Combination#339 here. The colors to use are Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze and So Saffron.
The base is Always Artichoke and I ran that thru the Big Shot with the Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I cut a square of the First Edition Specialty DSP and matted it with Cajun Craze. I used my Cajun Craze ink pad and Always Artichoke and So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers to color in the big image from Day of Gratitude, stamped it on Very Vanilla and cut it out. I popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I punched out three flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch, added a Gold brad to each center and popped them up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped thank you from Day of Gratitude in Always Artichoke and punched it out with the Word Window Punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Papers: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Cajun Craze and First Edition Specialty DSP
Inks: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Houndstooth embossing folder, Gold Brads, Stampin' dimensionals, Boho Blossoms punch, Word Window punch

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

another stunner Jennie! Thanks for playing along.

At Paula's Place said...

Love it. When this set first came out I loved it so much I held a class featuring this set and we made 4 projects using it. When it came back in the new catalog I was thrilled. Your inking of the stamp is fantastic, wonderful job. You put together a great card her.