Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Fall Card for Two Challenges

I made this quick card for the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#159 here.  And it also qualifies for the SUO Challenge #28-Fall Colors-here.
The base is Crumb Cake card stock and I added a bit of DSP from the Patterns DSP Neutrals Stack on the bottom. I stamped the leaves from Falling Leaves in Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Rich Razzleberry on Very Vanilla and punched them all out with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch. I popped up each circle with Stampin' dimensonals. I stamped Grateful on the bottom in Crumb Cake. Finally, some 1/2 inch Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots Ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Falling Leaves
Papers: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Patterns DSP Neutrals Stack
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots Ribbon

3 comments:

Pam said...

Jennie, Great card! I love the clean, simple style with the Fall Colors! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

Rae said...

I love leaves, and your card is pretty! I love the different colors you used for your leaves.

Robin Messenheimer said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the layout and how you put the colors together! Thanks for joining with the SUO Challenge team this time around!