Friday, July 24, 2020

Bright Boots Card for Two Challenges

This colorful card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#382 here.

And then the colors are for Fab Friday#194 here.
The colors to use are Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay.
The Brights color collection are my favorite so I had to play!!!

Under my Umbrella and Pattern Play are the stamp sets with a bit of the Brights 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella and Pattern Play
Papers: WW, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, Brights 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Banners Pick a Punch, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals



3 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie - I have long admired these cute boots, and I love them in our bright colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Love those rain boots, perfect with the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

That image is perfect for our bright colors! Very cute and the layout is perfect to let the red boots stand out! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!