Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Two for Tuesday Thank You Card

Here's a thank you card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#501 here.
I just switched the diagonal because I cut my DSP upside down, lol!

And then it's also for SUO Challenge#254-Coloring, here.
I've colored the flowers with my Stampin Write Markers.

Jar of Flowers and Lovely You are the stamp sets with some Flowers for Every Season DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Lovely You and Jar of Flowers
Papers: WW, Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Inks: Black, Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade
Accessories: Jar punch, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Banners Pick a Punch, Stampin dimensionals




5 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Jennie - LOVE your jar of sunflowers, perfect coloring! Your paper play in the background is so fresh! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I can't tell you the amount of times I have cut - or applied - DSP the wrong way around! I think the diagonal works beautifully this way as well. I love your wonderful and beautifully colored sunflowers. So glad you joined us at the Players again this week
jaydee

laurie said...

Beautiful vase filled with blooms!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I just love those bright and cheery sunflowers! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love this card. It's so vivid and bright! Thank you so much for playing with us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope that you join us for a new challenge on August 4!