Thursday, July 16, 2020

Playful Birthday Card for Two Challenges

Today is our daughter's 24th birthday so of course I needed a card!! She's a wonderful young woman and we're so proud of the great teacher, daughter and friend she is!!

I've used two challenges for her card.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#444 here.

And then the colors are for Sunday Stamps#235 here.
I chose to focus on the yellow, orange and blue going with the Playing with Patterns DSP.

Well Said and Family Party are the stamp sets with the new Playful Alphabet dies.  I can see lotsa projects coming with these great dies!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Well Said and Family Party
Papers: WW, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Playing with Patterns DSP
Inks: Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, Playful Alphabet dies, Foam adhesive sheets, Stampin dimensionals




4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Jennie - I'm loving this DSP, too! I never thought about trying it for our colors, lol - it's perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jen Timko said...

Such a happy card! I love the stripes and polka dots together. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kim S said...

This is so fun - I love the combination of stripes and dots! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Very cute! What a great use of color and pattern! Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!