Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Christmas in July Card for a TGIF Challenge

My August-December 2020 Mini Catalog pre-order just arrived today and I had to play!!

So I used the sketch at the TGIF Challenge#272 here.

This sketch lent itself perfectly to use the new Essential Tag punch!!
I paired that with it's coordinating Everything Essential stamp set and some Heartwarming Hugs DSP.

And I added some 3/16 inch Real Red Braided Linen trim.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Everything Essential
Papers: WW, Real Red, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Inks: Pear Pizzazz and Real Red
Accessories: Essential Tag punch, 3/16 inch Real Red Braided Linen trim


1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

What a great idea for this sketch! Love your creativity in using two different tags. Thanks for playing with TGIF Challenges this week!