Saturday, July 25, 2020

Christmas Card for Two Challenges

Since Christmas is 5 months from today-YIKES!- I thought I'd make a Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I used the colors at the Splitcoast Color Combination#801 here.
The colors to use are Bumblebee, Pretty Peacock and Cherry Cobbler. And the dessert is Christmas in July.

And then this is also for the Paper Craft Crew#885-Tic-tac-toe challenge, here.
I went straight down the middle with Watercolor background, Favorite Color and Anything but a Floral.

I colored the water color paper with the three inks then flicked some more water with my fingers to create the rippled effect.

Red is my favorite color and the Christmas tree is anything but floral.

Perfectly Plaid and Family Party are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Papers: WW, Water color, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty Peacock, Bumblebee
Inks: White craft, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty Peacock, Bumblebee
Accessories: Water painters, Pine Tree punch, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel dots, White embossing powder, Lovely Labels pick a punch,Stampin dimensionals





2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the watercolor wash background!! Fabulous card! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Jan Musselman said...

I love your take on the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!