Thursday, July 30, 2020

Fall Card for a Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge

Even though it's 85 degrees and sunny today, I had to play with some more goodies from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!!

I've used the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#344 here.

Banner Year is the new stamp set and there's some Plaid Tidings 6 by 6 DSP.

I also ran a strip of the Cajun Craze card stock thru the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder that I used on yesterday's card.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Banner Year
Papers: WW, Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Plaid Tidings 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Bumblebee
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 1/4 inch Bumblebee ribbon, Stampin dimensionals


2 comments:

Fiona said...

I'm not ready to give up on summer here in the UK yet lol! - Love your colours though and a great take on our sketch - thanks for joining us again at HSS

Jaimie said...

I love fall cards and yours does not disappoint!! Love your sweet fall details and the texture from the embossed cardstock and ribbon! Thanks for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments!