Saturday, July 18, 2020

Halloween Card for a Sketch

I've played with some more new Mini Catalog goodies!

The stamp set is called Banner Year and it has a coordinating Banner Year punch( I didn't use here).
It's a great stamp set because it has Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Valentines and all occasions!!

I've paired it with the Plaid Tidings 6 by 6 DSP which is also perfect for all those occasions!

And I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#379 here.
I just substituted a piece from the Tasteful Labels dies for the center circle.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Banner Year
Papers: WW, Black, Pumpkin Pie, Plaid Tidings DSP
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Black
Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, Playful Pets Trim Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals



1 comment:

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Is it the seasonal card or is it the plaid background - I am now craving Candy Corns! Cute card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S