Monday, August 3, 2020

August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!

Today's the day that the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is live! So of course I had to share some goodies that I was able to preorder!

I've used the sketch at Fab Friday#195 here.

Banner Year is the new stamp set with the new Heartwarming Hugs DSP.

Merry was created with the new Playful Alphabet dies and the Foam Adhesive sheets(in Annual Catty).

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Banner Year
Papers: WW, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Playful Alphabet dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Foam Adhesive sheets, Stampin dimensionals




3 comments:

Heather said...

Way cool, Jennie! LOVE those letters cut from the DSP! What a fun Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Fantastic mix of designer papers, love those die cut letters too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

I just cut into this paper for the first time this week! I love the smaller scaled, classic patterns in it. You've done a great job with the little letters and I love the cute little santa hat perched on the side! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!