Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Christmas Tree Card for Two Challenges

Here's a cute Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#505 here.

And then it's also for the Global Design Project#255-Theme: Trees-Leaves, here.

I thought of the piece of the Trimming the Town DSP with the trees and added another piece of that DSP along with some In Good Taste DSP.

Christmas Means More is the stamp set and it's got such cute, fun sentiments-you'll be seeing more!!!

Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Coming Home and Christmas Means More
Papers: WW, Old Olive, Trimming the Town DSP, In Good Taste DSP
Inks: Old Olive and Early Espresso
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Come Together dies, Stampin dimensionals



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Adorable! These sentiments make me smile, as do those wee tiny trees! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players and using my sketch this week!

Allisa said...

Love your mix of papers and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Jennie, this is such a sweet card! I love all of those tiny trees. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!