Saturday, August 1, 2020

Merry & Bright Card for Two Challenges

This bright Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#383 here.

And then the colors and look of the card are for Just Add Ink#516 here.
I was inspired by the red striped ribbon, the pink and a touch of blue.

Peace & Joy is the stamp set with it's coordinating Joy Dies.

I ran the WW card stock thru the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.


Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Peace & Joy
Papers: WW, Real Red, Magenta Madness, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Inks: Real Red, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Wrapped in Texture embossing folders, Joy Dies, retired circle punches, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love the retro feel to your card...pink and red and beautiful!

Chantell Randall said...

A lovely card - I like the texture of the embossing and the layered wording. Chantell Just Add Ink