Monday, August 10, 2020

Peace Card for Two Challenges

Here's a Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#517 here.
It's a great sketch to show off some of the cute Heartwarming Hugs DSP!!

And then it's also for SUO Challenge#255-Designer's Choice, here.

Peace & Joy is the stamp set with it's coordinating Joy dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peace & Joy
Papers: WW, Pear Pizzzz, Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Joy dies, Stampin dimensionals


6 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie, I've been liking this bundle so much myself! I haven't yet tried out layering all three cutouts - looks awesome! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

CraftyHunnypots said...

Love this card especially using the sketch layout looks great. Been thinking about getting this stamp set myself think you've just made my mind up for me thankyou for sharing x

Nikki Spencer said...

Fabulous use of the Just Add Ink sketch Jennie...A lovely fun and festive card! Thanks for joining us this week.

Joanne Stubbings said...

A lovely Christmas card that suits the challenge perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

A lovely Christmas Card that showcases the papers and dies perfectly. Chantell Just Add Ink

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Such a festive card Jennie. Great combination of DSP. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope to see you for our new challenge on Tuesday, August 18.