Saturday, August 8, 2020

Playing with Patterns Suite Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

I just love the Playing with Patterns Suite!!

This cute card came together thanks to the Freshly Made Sketch#447 here.
I pretty much followed the sketch to a T!

Pattern Play and Many Mates are the stamp sets with some Playing With Patterns DSP. I also added some Playing With Patterns Enamel Dots and a Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewel.

Yay was created with the Playful Alphabet dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Pattern Play and Many Mates
Papers: WW, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy and Playing With Patterns DSP
Inks: Night of Navy and Purple Posy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Squares dies, Playful Alphabet dies, Playing with Patterns Enamel Dots, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Foam Adhesive sheets, Stampin dimensionals


1 comment:

Kim S said...

Such fun paper - I love the colors - and I love that you created the "YAY" in the same colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.