Monday, August 3, 2020

Hello Sunflower Card for Two Challenges

Here's a cute card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#236 here.

And then it's for the inspiration challenge at TGIF Challenge#275 here.
I saw this and thought of the Just Jade and Bumblebee pattern in the Flowers for Every Season DSP.

I added a strip of Just Jade stamped with the Buffalo Check background stamp and some Just Jade from the 2020-2022 In Color DSP.

This is my first try at no line water coloring, so I used the sunflowers from the Jar of Flowers stamp set.
It's not bad for my first try, but I shall keep practicing!!!

The greeting is from Best Year.

Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Jar of Flowers and Best Year
Papers: Water color, Just Jade, Flowers for Every Season DSP,2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.
Inks: Sahara Sand, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo pack, Water Painters





3 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Jennie - love the washed look of your flowers here, and perfect sunny colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Elizabeth Price said...

Oh wow this is beautiful and layered so wonderfully. I am so glad you linked up with us at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

Stef Perry said...

Good job on your first attempt at no line watercoloring! It scares me to pieces so I appreciate anyone's efforts to use that technique, and your flowers look beautiful! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!