Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thank You Card for Two Challenges

I needed a thank you card so I made this one for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Mojo Monday#543 here.

And then the colors are for CAS Colours & Sketches#384 here.
The colors to use are Highland Heather, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.

I created the striped piece with some Shimmery White card stock, inks and the widest brush Water painter.

My Meadow and Itty Bitty Greetings are the stamp set with some Brights 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: My Meadow & Itty Bitty Greetings
Papers: WW, Shimmery White, Pool Party, Brights 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Highland Heather, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Water painters, Stitched Shapes dies, Subtle Embossing folder, 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Stampin dimensionals




3 comments:

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Such a beautiful card, love this! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so soft and pretty! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

YoonYoung Kim said...

Oh! I love this cozy and warm mood. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pieces at the CC&S challenge.