Thursday, July 1, 2010

2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog Goes Live at 12N(MST)

It's here! The new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog is available to order from beginning at 12N (MST)!
I can't wait to get some more new goodies, but meanwhile I'll post samples with my pre-order items.
This card was made with the Greenhouse Gala DSP and Friends Never Fade stamp set. It was also created for Splitcoast sketch #287 here.
I began with a card stock base of Pumpkin Pie and ran that thru the Big Shot with the new Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder. The patterned papers are from the Greenhouse Gala DSP. I inked up the stamp from Friends Never Fade with a new color, Daffodil Delight and colored in the center of the flower with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin' write marker. A piece of Daffodil Delight 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon finishes it off!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie and Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight Classic stampin' pad and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' write marker
Accessories: 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder

1 comment:

Kelli said...

This is my first time experiencing the release of the new catalog and man is it exciting. I'm excited about all of the new colors too! Your card is really nice...Daffodil Delight is my new favorite color.