Thursday, July 29, 2010

PPA#53 Conord Crush Thank You

This is my take on the Monochromatic Color challenge over at PPA here.
With one of the new In Colors being purple, I thought of that right away! So I used Concord Crush for the base of the card. I then punched out 4 squares from the 1 1/4 inch large square punch. I put them together and stamped the big flower from Printed Petals in Concord Crush. I layered that onto a piece of Perfect Plum and added a bit of the 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon. I stamped the "thank you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Concord Crush. That was punched out with the Word Window punch and layered onto a piece of Perfect Plum punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally,  the little flower from Printed Petals was stamped in Concord Crush, punched out with the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack and popped up with a Stampin dimensional.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Printed Petals, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Inks: Concord Crush
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch square punch, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack, 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the window effect on your flower - great design! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Love this layout...it works perfectly with this stamp! Beautiful blend of purples! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Abi Bundy said...

love what you did with this flower! gorgeous colour too!