Thursday, July 8, 2010

SC288 Greenhouse Gala Anniversary

Yes, I know, another card with the Greenhouse Gala DSP. But it just goes to show you all the very different looks you can create from one pack of Designer Series Papers! Besides, I won't get my new catty goodies until Monday so bear with me! This one was done for Splitcoast sketch challenge #288 here.
The base is Chocolate Chip then some DSP. There's also some Pear Pizzazz and Baha Breeze and more DSP. I colored the image from Friends Never Fade with the Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' write markers, and then punched that out with the XL 1 3/4 inch Circle punch. That was then layered onto a Chocolate Chip piece punched with the XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch. I also added some dots with the white gel pen. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp "Happy Anniversary" from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White. The 1 inch medium circle punch was used on that and then layered onto a piece of Chocolate Chip punched with the large 1 1/4 inch circle punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' write markers
Accessories: 1 inch medium circle punch, 1 1/4 inch large circle punch, 1 3/4 inch XL circle punch, 2 3/8 inch XL scallop circle punch, white gel pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: