Saturday, July 3, 2010

MOJO145 Celebrate

I had a few minutes to stamp so I created this card for the MojoMonday sketch #145 here.
I began with a Bashful Blue card stock base. I then ran a piece of Garden Green thru the Big Shot with the bigger polka dot Backgrounds 1 texturz plate. I stamped "celebrate"from Party Hearty in Garden Green on Whisper White and punched that out with the 1 3/4 inch Extra-large circle punch. A circle of Pumpkin Pie cut with the Coluzzle is layered onto that. And I stamped the "celebrate" again in Pumpkin Pie and cut out the center circle. The hats were colored with the Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' write markers and cut out and adhered to the square. The striped paper is from Travel Journal DSP in the Summer Mini. The present was stamped in Garden Green and punched out with the 3/4 inch medium circle punch. Finally,  the Extra-large star punch was used on Bashful Blue card stock and that was popped up with a Stampin' dimensional.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Papers: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie and Travel Journal DSP
Inks: Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie Classic Stamp pads, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' write markers
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch Extra-large circle punch, Coluzzle, 3/4 inch medium circle punch, Extra-large star punch, Backgrounds 1 texturz plates, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: