Monday, July 5, 2010

Occasional Quotes Anniversary Card

Here's an anniversary card I needed to make for my sister-in-law and her husband. I used an old Stamping 411 sketch, #153 here for my inspiration.
I did use four new colors, Occasional Quotes, a Level 3 Hostess set and new taffeta ribbons.
I stared by running Early Espresso card stock thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I then stamped circles from Circle Circus in Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist. I used those same color Stampin' write markers to color in the stamp from Occasional Quotes. A bit of Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist card stock behind the Whisper White make it pop. Finally, 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso and Marina Mist taffeta ribbon finish it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Occasional Quotes and Circle Circus
Papers: Whisper white, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Marina Mist
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist Classic Stamp pads and Stampin' write markers
Accessories: 1/8 inch Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist taffeta ribbons, Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder

No comments: