Friday, July 23, 2010

SC290 Love Letter DSP Anniversary

It's my brother and his wife's anniversary, so what better paper to use than the Love Letter DSP?
I also used the Splitcoast sketch #290 here.
I started with a base of Riding Hood Red and added the papers from Love Letter DSP. I stamped the big flowers from Apple Blossoms in Riding Hood Red and Basic Black on Very Vanilla and then used the XL 1 3/8 inch square punch. I also stamped one again in Riding Hood Red and cut out the center. Happy Anniversary from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped on Very Vanilla in Basic Black and punched out with the Large Word Window punch. The piece of Basic Black behind that was punched with the XL Modern Label punch. Finally, the center Black flower was popped up with some Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Apple Blossoms and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Basic Black and Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  1 3/8 inch XL square punch, Word Window and Modern label punches, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: