Monday, July 12, 2010

New Catty Goodies for a MOJO Monday

My order from the new catty arrived so I had to play right away! I used the Mojo Monday sketch #147 here  with a Level One Hostess set, Birthday Bakery and some new Patterns DSP Stack papers.
I started with stamping the cakes from Birthday Bakery in Early Espresso and cutting them out. I colored them all with Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and Pumpkin Pie Classic Stamp pads and blender pens. They were then adhered to Whisper White squares and Early Espresso squares that were punched with the large 1 1/4 inch square punch. I used the oval Coluzzle to cut out the Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie ovals. The sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso. The little cake is on a Pumpkin Pie piece punched with the medium 3/4 inch circle punch and popped up with a Stampin dimensional. That was all layered on top of a Melon Mambo polka dot piece from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. Finally, pieces of Pacific Point were trimmed for the little banner look.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Bakery
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Coluzzle oval cutter, 3/4 inch medium circle punch, 1 1/4 inch large square punch, Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Diana Carr said...

I love this card. I didn't even notice this set in the catty but now I have to have it!