Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stamping 411 #160 Printed Petals Thank You

Now that our computer is back and cleaned of it's virus I can post my creations. This one was done for Stamping 411 #160 here.
I started with a base of Daffodil Delight and added some of the same color from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. The Rich Razzleberry polka-dotted paper is also from that stack.
I stamped the flowers from Printed Petals in Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. I punched out the little ones with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. I stamped the tab from Perfect Punches in Peach Parfait, added the "thank you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Old Olive then punched all that with the XL Round tab punch. The strip of Whisper White was run thru the Scallop Edge border punch. A gold brad was added to the center of the Old Olive flower. Finally, a piece of 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Printed Petals, Perfect Punches, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Patterns DSP Brights stack
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Scallop edge border punch, XL Round tab punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, gold brad, 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon

2 comments:

Kerin said...

Love this fun, perky card...as soon as I got to your blog, it made me smile :) Thanks for playing along this week!

Selene Kempton said...

These are so beautiful. i ordered these papers yesterday, so i'm excited to see them in action! Beautiful job Jennie!