Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday Celebrations for a Mojo Sketch

This birthday card for my nephew, Jack was made with the MojoMonday sketch#178 here.
The base is Real Red card stock and then I added some Celebrations DSP. I used the 2 1/2 inch XL Circle punch for the Real Red circle and the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch for the DSP circle. The Circles#2 die was used for the Pacific Point circle and the Coluzzle Circle cutter for the Pear Pizzazz one. I colored the stamp from Bring on the Cake with my Pacific Point and Real Red Stampin Write markers. I colored the "8" again with the Pacific Point marker, punched it out with the 1/2 inch Circle punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. I punched out the cupcake bottom with some Celebrations DSP and the Build a Cupcake punch. I stamped the frosting from Create a Cupcake in Real Red and sprinkles in Pacific Point. I punched that and the Pacific Point and Bashful Blue candle out with the Build a Cupcake punch. I threaded a Real Red Designer Button with some Pacific Point. Finally, I added some 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon and notched out the end.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake and Create a Cupcake
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Celebrations DSP
Inks: Real Red and Pacific Point Stampin Write Markers and Classic Ink Pads
Accessories: Coluzzle circle cutter, Circles#2 Big Shot die, 1 3/4 inch and 2 1/2 inch XL Circle punches, 1/2 inch Circle punch, Build a Cupcake punch, Real Red Designer button, 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: