Monday, February 21, 2011

Clean & Simple FTL#128 Thanks

After a busy weekend of basketball and volleyball games and a birthday party I'm back to stamping- yeah! I made this quick one for the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#128 here.
The base is Melon Mambo card stock and I added some papers from the SAB Ice Cream Parlor DSP and Quick Accents. I cut out the Whisper White piece with the Matchbox Bigz XL Die. I stamped thanks from So Happy For You in Melon Mambo and added a flower and circle from the Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents. Finally, I popped up the Whisper White die with some Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: So Happy For You
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Matchbox XL Bigz die, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: