Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

I had some time to stamp today so I got a head start on some upcoming birthday cards that I'll need. I made this one with the Clean & Simple FTL#126 here.
The base is Bashful Blue and the papers are from Celebrations DSP. I colored the stamp from Bring on the Cake with my Pacific Point and Pear Pizzazz markers and stamped in on a Whisper White circle that I cut out with the Circles #2 Big Shot die. I stamped the number six again, punched it out with the 1/2 inch Circle punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. That circle was layered onto a Bashful Blue piece punched with the 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop Circle punch. I used my the retired My Way punch to punch the Pacific Point arrows. Birthday Wishes from So Happy For You was stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and matted onto a piece of Pacific Point.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake and So Happy For You
Papers: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point and Celebrations DSP
Inks: Pear Pizzazz and Pacific Point Stampin Write Markers and Pacific Point Classic pad
Accessories: Circles#2 Big Shot die, 1/2 inch Circle punch, 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop Circle punch, retired My Way punch, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: