Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Card for Splitcoast Sketch

We survived the Blizzard of 2011!
We're enjoying a snow day today thanks to over a foot plus of snow(see below). Our Internet was down most of the day too, so I'm finally posting this quick and cute card I made for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#318 here.
I started with Pacific Point card stock and added papers from the Celebrations DSP. I colored in the birthday cake stamp from Bring On the Cake with my Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point and Real Red Stampin Write markers and stamped it on Whisper White.I matted that with Pacific Point and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals.  Finally, some 1/4 inch Real Red grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Bring On the Cake
Papers: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red and Celebrations DSP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red Stampin Write markers
Accessories: 1/4 inch Real Red grosgrain, Stampin dimensionals
Our backyard after the Blizzard of 2011!

1 comment:

Texas JennyWren said...

Love your card with that Celebrations dsp. Great job!