Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday for a Mojo Sketch

I made this card for the MojoMonday sketch#176 here.
It uses a stamp from the SAB Punch Bunch set and DSP and Accents from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents.
The base is Peach Parfait card stock and I added some Old Olive. Then I added two papers from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I used the flower and circles from the Quick Accents to form the border between the papers. I inked up the Happy Birthday stamp from Punch Bunch in Peach Parfait, stamped it on Whisper White and trimmed it down. I added an Old Olive piece punched with the Scallop Square punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, some 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Punch Bunch
Papers: Whisper White, Old Olive, Peach Parfait and Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Peach Parfait
Accessories: Scallop Square punch, Stampin dimensionals, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents, 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon

1 comment:

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is really cute!