Friday, February 11, 2011

Sunny Birthday Card for a Mojo Sketch

I made this card for the MojoMonday sketch#177 here.
I started with Poppy Parade card stock and added some Peach Parfait then papers from the Sunny Garden DSP. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the images from On A Pedestal. The cake stand was stamped in Poppy Parade, the present inked up with Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait Stampin Write markers and the greeting inked up with Pear Pizzazz. I used the Build a Cupcake punch to punch out the cherry with Red Glimmer paper and the stem with Pear Pizzazz. The greetings in both the circle and the pennant are from Birthday Bliss and were inked up with Poppy Parade and stamped on Whisper White. The top one was punched with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch and layered onto a Poppy Parade piece punched with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch. I trimmed down the birthday bliss, matted it with Poppy Parade, and snipped it into the pennant shape. The pennant and circles were popped up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: On a Pedestal and Birthday Bliss
Papers: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Sunny Garden DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait Stampin Write markers, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz Classic Stamp pads
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Build a Cupcake punch, Stampin dimensionals, Red Glimmer paper

1 comment:

Lexy said...

Very Cute. I love the colours that you used. I'm always a sucker for bright colourful birthday cards :)