Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunny Garden Splitcoast Sketch

This card, using the stamp set For All You Do and Sunny Garden DSP, was made with the Splitcoast Card Sketch#320 here.
I started with a base of Peach Parfait and added some Sunny Garden DSP, matting the Poppy pattern with Poppy Parade and then the others with more Peach Parfait. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the brackets and sentiment and stamped them in Peach Parfait. The stem was stamped in Pear Pizzazz. I stamped the flowers in Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait and Daffodil Delight. I cut them out and popped the Peach one up with Stampin dimensionals. I also added a Pumpkin Circle Fire brad to the center of the Peach flower. Finally, some 1/2 inch Poppy Parade stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: For All You Do
Papers: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Sunny Garden DSP
Inks: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Pumpkin Circle Fire brad, Stampin dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 1/2 inch Poppy Parade stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: