Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Card for a Color Combination

I made this CAS birthday card for the Splitcoast Color Combination#313 here. The colors to use are Bashful Blue, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz.
The base is Whisper White card stock and I added some Concord Crush DSP from the DSP Pack In-Color. I ran a strip of Pear Pizzazz thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I stamped the stem and long leaves from Apple Blossoms in Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush. I stamped the large flowers in Concord Crush and Bashful Blue and then the little flowers in Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz. I cut out the little flowers and popped them up with Stampin' dimensionals. Birthday Wishes from So Happy For You was stamped in Concord Crush. Finally, some 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Apple Blossoms and So Happy For You
Papers: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, DSP Pack In-Color
Inks: Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: