Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sympathy Card for a MojoMonday Sketch

This sympathy card was made for the MojoMonday Sketch#182 here.
The base is Rose Red card stock and I added some Crumb Cake then some Springtime Vintage DSP. I colored the stamp from Thanks for Caring with my Crumb Cake, Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red Stampin' Write markers. I punched it out with the XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch. I layered that onto a Rose Red piece punched with the XL 2 1/2 inch Circle punch. I popped up the circle with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 1/2 inch Crumb Cake seam binding finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Thanks for Caring
Papers: Very Vanilla, Baha Breeze, Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Springtime Vintage DSP
Inks: Baha Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red Stampin' Write markers
Accessories XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, XL 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Crumb Cake seam binding 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is a very beautiful card!!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/