Thursday, March 3, 2011

Splitcoast Sketch #322

I used the Splitcoast Sketch# 322 here for this card. The base is Chocolate Chip card stock and I added DSP from the Greenhouse Gala DSP. I colored in the hydrangea from Because I Care with my Baha Breeze and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write markers.
I also used the Chocolate Chip marker to stamp the With Sympathy from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I then added the little flowers from Because I Care in Baha Breeze. I punched the Whisper White circle with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch and added the Chocolate Chip circle punched with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch, popping them up with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Because I Care and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Baha Breeze and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Linda H said...

Love all the angles and layers. The colors look great together! Good job.