Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sale-a-bration Card

There are only a few days left to get your free goodies during Sale-a-bration. So I made this card with all SAB items and with the Splitcoast Sketch#324 here.
The base is Peach Parfait card stock and I added papers from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I stamped thinking of you from So Happy For You in Peach Parfait. I threaded a Melon Mambo button from the Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack with a sliver of Peach Parfait. I punched a Daffodil Delight circle with the 1 inch Circle punch and added a couple of Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents for the focal point.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: So Happy For You
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Peach Parfait
Accessories: 1 inch Circle punch, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents Pack & Ribbon & Button Pack

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute card! I love this paper. I've used it on the last five cards I've made and haven't used the orange side yet!