Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sympathy Card for Splitcoast Color Challenge

I made this sympathy card for the Splitcoast Color Combination#312 here. The colors are Certainly Celery, Marina Mist and Rose Red.
I started with a card stock base of Rose Red. On some Very Vanilla, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Vintage Vogue in Celery, Marina and Rose Red. I added a piece of Springtime Vintage DSP to the bottom. I used my Stampin Write markers in the three colors to color the stamp from Thanks for Caring. I used those colors again to mat the piece. Finally, some 3/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue and Thanks for Caring
Papers: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Rose Red and Springtime Vintage DSP
Inks: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist and Rose Red Classic Pads and Stampin Write markers
Accessories: 3/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta ribbon

No comments: