Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Quick Card for a Sketch & Color Challenge

Here's a really quick one I made that covers a sketch and color challenge. I used the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#132 here, and the Splitcoast Color Challenge#315 here. The colors are Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose and So Saffron.
The base is Whisper White card stock and I rounded the bottom corners with the Corner Rounder punch. I added some Pear Pizzazz DSP from the DSP Pack In-Color. I stamped the stems from Apple Blossom in Pear Pizzazz. The flower on the right from Petal Pizzazz is stamped in Regal Rose and the flower on the left from Apple Blossoms is also stamped in Regal Rose. I stamped the large flower from Apple Blossoms in So Saffron and the little one again but in Pear Pizzazz. I popped up the Pear one with Stampin' dimensionals. The greeting from Apple Blossoms is stamped in Pear Pizzazz. Finally, some 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz and Apple Blossoms
Papers: Whisper White, DSP Pack In-Color
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose and So Saffron
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon

No comments: