Friday, October 21, 2011

Another Christmas Card for a Sketch

Here's another Christmas card for the sketch at PPA-#116 here. It's a square one but I modified it a bit.
I started with Real Red card stock and added some Holly Berry Bouquet DSP. I ran some Wild Wasabi thru the Big Shot with the Snow Burst embossing folder. I stamped the tree from Snow Swirled in Versamark and added some Wild Wasabi Stampin' emboss powder. I stamped the snowflake from that set in Real Red, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
Inks:  Versamark and Real Red
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Stampin' emboss powder, Stampin' dimensionals, Snow Burst embossing folder, 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Love this tree - looks great against that patterned background!