Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday Card for a Sketch

I made this birthday card with the Stamping 411 Sketch#223 here.
I started with Wisteria Wonder card stock, added some Early Espresso card stock and then some Berry Blossoms DSP. I colored in the stamp from Happiest Birthday Wishes with my Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers. I punched that out with the Large Oval punch and matted it with some Early Espresso that I cut out with my Oval Coluzzle cutter. I punched a flower with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch and some Berry Blossoms DSP. I punched some Wisteria Wonder with the 1/2 inch Circle punch and added a Lucky Limeade Designer Printed brad. I popped up the oval and flower with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Wisteria Wonder, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Large Oval punch, Coluzzle oval cutter, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, 1/2 inch Circle punch, Designer Printed brads, 3/8 inch Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it--so bright and cheery!!

Patti Chesky said...

I love that saying!!!! Your card is so cheerful!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Very fun card. Thanks for playing along.

Selene Kempton said...

This is awesome! I love the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!