Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Card for a Splitcoast Sketch

I made this last Halloween card for the year for the Splitcoast Sketch#356 here.
The base is Basic Black card stock and I added two papers from the Frightful Sight DSP. I stamped the images from Out on a Limb in Cajun Craze and Old Olive. I used my Basic Black, Cajun Craze and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers to color in the greeting from Wicked Cool. Each image was punched out with the 1 1/4 inch Square punch and layered onto Basic Black punched with the 1 3/8 inch Square punch. I popped up the squares with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, I added some 1/4 inch Basic Black grosgrain.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Out On a Limb and Wicked Cool
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Frightful Sight DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Cajun Craze and Old Olive
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Square punches, 1/4 inch Basic Black grosgrain, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: