Thursday, October 13, 2011

Splitcoast Sketch Thank You

I used the Splitcoast Sketch#354 here for this thank you card.
The base is Soft Suede and I ran it thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I then used papers from the Spice Cake DSP, matting them in Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party and using the Corner Rounder punch on a few corners. I colored in the stamp from Day of Gratitude with my Pool Party, Soft Suede, More Mustard and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers. I rounded the corners of those pieces too. I ran the edge of the Pool Party piece thru the Scallop Edge Border punch and added dots with the Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker. I stamped thank you from Day of Gratitude in Soft Suede and punched it out with the Word Window punch, trimming it down. Finally, some 3/8 inch Soft Suede taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Papers: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz and Spice Cake DSP
Inks: Pool Party, More Mustard, Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Word Window punch, Corner Rounder punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, 3/8 inch Soft Suede taffeta ribbon

No comments: