Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Card for a Color Challenge and a Sketch

I made this card for the PPA Color Challenge #114 here, to use Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Pumpkin Pie. And used the sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#160 here.
The base is Rich Razzleberry card stock and I added a strip of Pumpkin Pie Patterns DSP from the Brights Stack. I stamped the leaf from Day of Gratitude in the three colors. I ran a strip of Pumpkin Pie thru the Scallop Edge Border punch. I stamped thinking of you from Trendy Trees in Rich Razzleberry. I punched that out with the Word Window punch and layered it onto a Rich Razzleberry piece punched with the Modern Label punch, popping it up with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude and Trendy Trees
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border punch, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: