Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mojo Sketch & Splitcoast Color Challenge

This card uses the MojoMonday Sketch#209 here, and the Splitcoast Color Combination#343 here.
The colors to use are Soft Suede, More Mustard and Tangerine Tango.
The base is Soft Suede and I added some Very Vanilla and Tangerine Tango Patterns DSP. I also used some First Edition Specialty DSP and matted it with More Mustard. I ran some Soft Suede thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I stamped the cupcake and flower from Create a Cupcake in the three inks and punched it out with the Cupcake Builder punch, popping it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I punched the Soft Suede scallop with the 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch. The Circles#2 Big Shot die was used on the Tangerine and Very Vanilla circles and the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch was used for the More Mustard circle. I popped up the entire scallop and circles with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the greeting from Happiest Birthday Wishes in Tangerine Tango. Finally, some 1/2 inch Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots Ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake and Happiest Birthday Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, First Edition Specialty DSP, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: 1/2 inch Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Circles #2 Big Shot die, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: