Thursday, December 8, 2011

2012 Occasions Mini Sneak Peek

My pre-order arrived today so I had to play with some Occasions Mini products. I used the Splitcoast Sketch#362 here.
The base is Riding Hood Red card stock and I added papers from the new Twitterpated DSP. I ran the Basic Gray piece thru the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I stamped the flower from the new Mixed Bunch stamp set in Riding Hood Red and the center in Basic Gray. I used the new Blossom punch to punch out the flower and the 1 inch Circle punch for the center, popping it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the greeting from Petite Pairs in Riding Hood Red and punched it out with the Large Oval punch. Finally, some new 3/8 inch Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch and Petite Pairs
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP
Inks: Riding Hood Red and Basic Gray
Accessories: Blossom punch, 1 inch Circle punch, Large Oval punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

No comments: