Thursday, December 15, 2011

MojoMonday Sketch#219 Christmas Card

This card uses the MojoMonday Sketch#219 here.
The base is Real Red and I added some Wild Wasabi card stock. I also added three papers from the Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP. I colored in the stamp from Season of Joy with my Real Red and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Markers, stamped it on Very Vanilla, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I punched the red circle with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch. The Vanilla circle was punched with the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch and the Wasabi piece with the 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch. I added some dots with the White gel pen. Finally, the greeting was stamped in Wild Wasabi.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: