Thursday, December 22, 2011

Occasions Mini DSP and Stamp Set

This card showcases some Twitterpated DSP and the Mixed Bunch stamp set and punch from the Occasions Mini. I also used the hostess set, Perfect Words.
The base is Baha Breeze card stock. I ran some Island Indigo thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I added two of the papers from Twitterpated DSP. I stamped the flower from Mixed Bunch in Island Indigo and punched it out with the Blossom Punch. I also punched out an Island Indigo one with the Blossom punch. I added an Indigo Designer Printed Brad to the center. I stamped You're Fantastic from Perfect Words in Indigo. Finally, some 3/8 inch Island Indigo ruffled ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch and Perfect Words
Papers: Baha Breeze, Whisper White, Island Indigo and Twitterpated DSP
Inks: Island Indigo
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Blossom Punch, 3/8 inch Island Indigo Ruffled ribbon, Island Indigo Designer Printed brad

No comments: