Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One Card, Two Splitcoast Challenges

This card uses two Splitcoast Challenges. First, the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#363 here. And second, the Splitcoast Color Combination#353 here.
The colors to use are Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler.
The base is Crumb Cake card stock. I added some Frostwood Lodge DSP. I ran the Artichoke thru the Big Shot with the Snow Burst embossing folder. I colored the tree from Season of Joy with Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Markers. Finally, I added some 3/8 inch Quilted Cherry Cobbler Satin ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Frostwood Lodge DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Snow Burst embossing folder, 3/8 inch Cherry Cobbler quilted satin ribbon

No comments: