Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#169

Here's another quick card (and who doesn't need quick at this time of year?). I used the Clean and Simple FTL#169 here.
I started with Garden Green card stock and added some Whisper White, matted with Cherry Cobbler. I punched a circle of Frostwood Lodge DSP with the 2 1/2 inch Circle punch. I colored in the tree from Season of Joy with my Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers. I popped up the tree with Stampin' dimensional. Finally,  I used my Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers to color the greeting.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Frostwood Lodge DSP
 Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: